BrewDog investment with benefits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazer Kennedy

Reaction score
Some here may already know about the ‘Equity for Punks’ scheme - it’s a chance to buy shares in the great BrewDog company (best known for Punk IPA). Investing starts at only £47.50 for two shares and has loads of great benefits. As well as owning a stake in the company, other benefits include:

- a free beer every birthday FOR LIFE (in any BrewDog bar)
- 5% off in their bars
- a free signed book (worth £20)
- 10% off online orders
- an invite to the AGM and ‘shareholder brew days’
- the chance to try new beers before the general public

If you are interested then please follow this link -
https://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks

Of all the benefits (I have 2 shares from EFP IV) that I take advantage of is the 5% off a beer on the 2 or 3 times a year I go to a brewdog bar. Although I need to get my email address changed which is a big faff as I miss out on the beer offers.

- I would love to get a free beer on my birthday but is it cheaper to buy a bottle from Tesco than travel to my nearest bar in London.
- 5% is not a lot on a £4.00 beer (20p)
- Not fussed on the book
- £5 off a £50 order would be useful
- A trip to Aberdeen, while it would be interesting, would cost more than the £47.50 investment
- I have taken advantage of this and had the prototype Jet black Heart which I do like

Doesn't mean I won't get a couple more shares just so i can say I have shares in a brewery that isn't my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the benefits (I have 2 shares from EFP IV) that I take advantage of is the 5% off a beer on the 2 or 3 times a year I go to a brewdog bar. Although I need to get my email address changed which is a big faff as I miss out on the beer offers.

- I would love to get a free beer on my birthday but is it cheaper to buy a bottle from Tesco than travel to my nearest bar in London.
- 5% is not a lot on a £4.00 beer (20p)
- Not fussed on the book
- £5 off a £50 order would be useful
- A trip to Aberdeen, while it would be interesting, would cost more than the £47.50 investment
- I have taken advantage of this and had the prototype Jet black Heart which I do like

Doesn't mean I won't get a couple more shares just so i can say I have shares in a brewery that isn't my own.

I've just bought a couple of shares myself (round V though, so you're doing better than me!). I originally had my referral link on the post was was told that wasn't allowed on here, hence the 'generic' link. :(

Still, I think it's a good deal as a punt and a bit of fun really. Especially as it's only the same cost as a night out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back