Brewer wanted.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Home brew to 10BBL Brewkit, i would have jumped at it a few years ago but i think physically fit and capable of lifting probably rules me out these days.

Brewer

Lakeland Brewhouse (formerly Stringers Beer) is an already established, award winning brewery which has seen year on year growth of its cask ale sales to pubs and bars.
2021 saw the brewery move to a space 4 x the size and upgrade to a brand new 10BBL Brewkit,
We are currently looking to recruit a brewer to join us on our expansion journey, working directly with our head brewer to produce a range of different beer styles.
This role would suit a home brewer or newly qualified brewer, with a desire to learn varying styles of beer including traditional cask brewing and craft brews into can and keg.
A keen interest in real ale/craft beer is a must, along with a desire to learn to everything there is to know about beer and the brewing industry if coming into your first brewing role.
Creation of beers forms a part of the role and your own ideas would be welcomed.
Due to the nature of the work, applicants must be physically fit and capable of lifting.

Company Benefits include
Lakeland Brewhouse beer allowance each month
30% off food, drink & hotel stays in Lakeland Inns pubs
Beer Tasting and Visits to National Beer Festivals
Access to training through Institute of Brewers and Distilling
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
Additional pay:
  • Bonus scheme
Benefits:
  • Discounted or free food
  • Employee discount