Brewery near you?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not that far from me.

There is a small brewery in Bicester called The Wriggly Monkey. Their beers are a bit too hoppy for my liking, but me, the Mrs and the folks next door pop up when we can. And if you like cars they are based on the Bicester Heritage site. The chief there is a proper petrol head.

The Angel in Bicester also has a brewery tacked on to the back, but I'm not really sure how much they brew and when. We like the Angel for a pint though.

thanks- ill give them a look! Theyve got a 15% discount on their beer in a bag selection as well in Feb 👍

Hogs Back....nice place with nice people, Triple F in the opposite direction also lovely people and beer.
Tillingbourne Brewery nr Shere is also good and, like Hogsback, does a drive thru’ also Crafty Brewing Company nr Dunsfold, again, like Hogsback, do local deliveries for on-line orders.

You're not that far from me.

There is a small brewery in Bicester called The Wriggly Monkey. Their beers are a bit too hoppy for my liking, but me, the Mrs and the folks next door pop up when we can. And if you like cars they are based on the Bicester Heritage site. The chief there is a proper petrol head.

The Angel in Bicester also has a brewery tacked on to the back, but I'm not really sure how much they brew and when. We like the Angel for a pint though.

You're not far from me...!
When lockdown eases I'll check those out.

I live towards Thame near Brill, there are a couple of breweries nearby worth checking out;

Vale brewery at Ludgershall just outside Brill ; Vale Brewery - HOME - I recommend the Gravitas

XT brewery at Long Crendon ; XT Brewing Co

Shout out to Leigh on Sea brewery. Had never known they existed until a few days ago when I was having trouble with an online grain order and remembered a few suggestions to contact a local brewery. A quick Google found these guys were just a couple of miles from me so I emailed them and the response I had back was so helpful and said that they would be more than happy to provide me me grain, hops and yeast (if available) and the prices quoted were very good too. Not sure I’ll be placing any more orders online.

Here in north & north east London we appear to have more than you can shake a shitty stick at...
Redemption, Bohem And One Mile End are spitting distance from each other in Tottenham, Beavertown and Pressure Drop a little further into town, Camden (though hardly micro) and Enfield/Enfeld, Ora and then, a little further east, there’s Truman’s, Wild Card and a few others.

Attachments

• AFC4AEE9-7963-4EE0-BBBA-F038B9A6F322.jpeg
    AFC4AEE9-7963-4EE0-BBBA-F038B9A6F322.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Back