Brewery visits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done a few. Brouwerij de Halve Maan was probably the best. Chap conducting the tour was very knowledgeable and funny. Lovely unfiltered versions of Zot Blond and Brune in the bar afterwards. Then had a Quad with my Stoofvlees in the restaurant. An almost perfect day.

I've done a few. Brouwerij de Halve Maan was probably the best. Chap conducting the tour was very knowledgeable and funny. Lovely unfiltered versions of Zot Blond and Brune in the bar afterwards. Then had a Quad with my Stoofvlees in the restaurant. An almost perfect day.
They were installing the new brewery when I went. All the builders downed tools a lunch, had a Quad and then went back to it.

bourgogne des flanders, meantime, ludlow, thornbridge. All recommended. take public transport or a non-drinker* who wont mind

I mopped up a few extra tokens at thornbridge when my mrs had drunk enough and I had a whole bottle of serpent to myself because the others on the tour were driving wink...

Latest posts

Back