Brewing journal

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meirion658

Reaction score
Hi there I have for some time been looking for a quality brewing journal. I eventually found one which in my opinion looks a quality bit of kit.

https://kegscode.com/product/home-brew-journal-craft-beer-recipes/

Has anyone purchased the journal? As it only available in the USA and when you add the shipping costs work out around £40 which is a bit much really. Would any one else be interested in one so that we can save on shipping etc

Cheers
Meirion

Someone put a link up on the site previously for one that looked good (similar to ones I have seen breweries use).

I was going to buy one but instead just document it all in beersmith.

PS - We need to swap another beer.

Someone put a link up on the site previously for one that looked good (similar to ones I have seen breweries use).

I was going to buy one but instead just document it all in beersmith.

PS - We need to swap another beer.

I have a few on the go will arrange something this week

You want one like mine.... any old scrap of paper that happens to be loitering around. Grain / hops / yeast used etc written down on it. It then accompanies the beer until it's all supped then gets chucked away.

I use brewersfriend, print off the brewday sheet and keep notes on that.
The log is then stored on the server.

The notes go into a folder in case I need to look something up and want to try something different or see what worked in the past and what didnt

I use brewersfriend, print off the brewday sheet and keep notes on that.
The log is then stored on the server.

The notes go into a folder in case I need to look something up and want to try something different or see what worked in the past and what didnt

I do the same as you, print it out and write notes on water additions during the brew day.

Latest posts

Back