Brewing Santa list

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewnaldo

Landlord.
Reaction score
What's folk getting for Xmas?

I have put in my request for a 6kg CO2 bottle and a Blichmann beer gun.

Forget about Christmas, I get what I want , when I want 🤣🤣

if I asked the wife and kids they’d shout “How much ?!!”

Absolutely nowt :(

But I do get a couple of three day weekends in a row so much brewing and sampling of previously brewed beverages will be undertaken!

Bought myself a fermentasaurus and all the gubbins but now the wife asks what I want for Xmas.

I wanted a wahoo smart trainer but can't get one anywhere so that can wait until they are in stock.

Instead I think I will ask for tapcooler counter pressure bottle filler and a 9l keg

What I’d really like, I can’t find. It’s like rocking horse ****, is that bucket blaster system

My 60th birthday last month.
Wife bought me a chimenea for the garden. I reminded her that I have told her on numerous occasions that I didn’t want a chimenea.
Then an SS Chronical appeared on eBay, which she was shamed into buying for my 60th birthday.
Now we’re both happy with my 60th birthday presents.

I’m thinking of buying her a Grainfather for Christmas......

1-3 corny Kegs, depending on how good I've been. Given that work has been Uber stressful recently (i.e. most of the year, lol) resulting in a grumpy JJSH, I'm thinking one. I might suggest to my parents that they buy me Roger Protzs Family Brewers book, as it sounds right up my street.

Latest posts

Back