Brewing Software / BrewTarget

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy brewers,

I´m using a software that a friend of mine has written. The software controls the temp of the MLT, switches on and off the gas burners, switches on and off the wort pump, controls the water level, in short, controls everything.

here a pic of the soft:

brauanlage.jpg

this software is mainly intended to do step mashing. One can set many steps in temp and time.

I dunno if some of you are interested in an automated brewing system, if so, please let me know, so I´ll go in further explamations.

Cheers mates :cheers:

Yes, go on.

Although i don't want a wholey computer controlled brewery, i've been thinking about having everything monitored - although my underback will be automatic but it will be a small circuit to do this rather than a computer.

I'm interested because my trade is electronics and software for process control.

jamesb said:
.....Although i don't want a wholey computer controlled brewery, i've been thinking about having everything monitored - although my underback will be automatic but it will be a small circuit to do this rather than a computer.

I'm interested because my trade is electronics and software for process control.

okey-dokey, but I don´t want to hijack this thread. I´ll open another thread where I´m going to introduce my brewing system.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back