brewing woodfords wherry real ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is a bit late but yes don't worry, most kegs have a pressure release valve so that you don't have an explosion...it will be fine :thumb:

Im sure it will be luvly, done this kit a couple of times turned out nice, the longer you leave it the better it gets :cheers:

:cheers: going to do another one after xmas ... but i'm thinking of bottling this one just got to save all the empties :thumb:

just had a little taste going to be good :party: ...i no its a bit early but still its got to be done :grin:

:cheers: just had another taste not quite clear yet but it is very lively......9 days in the keg do i need to put it in the garage now as it been in the kichen at about ,,18..21c thanks for any help :thumb:
seanmc

Yeah I would stick it in the garage (as long as it doesn't go below 0c?) for another at least 2 weeks to clear and it should taste lovely :cheers:

quick update just had a pint and its good to drink allready ... got to get a few more bottles for my next wherry which i will do after xmas :hat:

Back