Brewmaster ben

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaside brew

Reaction score
Any one on here watched any of Ben’s vids on you tube? I’m sorry one of these jump on the bandwagon home brewers who started getting involved during a four week period off work during lock down. I’m loving it now.... back to the point, does anybody on here know that bloke?? I really enjoyed his videos.. go as far as to say he made me want to give it a go, seemed a lovely bloke and just took it all with a pinch of salt and enjoyed the hobbie for what he got out of rather then trying to be a brew master.

I watched a handful of his videos about 5 years ago, about the same time I got started. He and Craigtube were the most engaging Youtubers in my opinion, no nonsense, just seemed to enjoy what they were doing and it definitely made me realise I could do this too.

Yeah I watched a lot of craigtube too. As you say no nonsense. Love to see Ben back on the tube. I take it he’s not part of the forum?

Young’s American ipa video really done it for me.. could tell he was impressed. First beer kit I tried after a few t.c attempts which were ok and certainly eased the boredom of lock down. Seriously enjoyed that American ipa kit though. Quite shocked how good it was

Ben's a really great lad and he'll still reply to drunken requests to come back.

Sadly Homebrew Chris has also jacked it in.

Was he the lad from the north East? He buzzed me out about home breweries if it is! Harry brew though? He’s the man ain’t he??? What a clever geezer?

Ben seems like a nice guy. Think he had kids and moved house so probably doesn’t have time for videos now.

Adam at Baldy’s brewery seems to have stopped too. He was a good brewer, again with a nice style.

Yep, really like Ben and Craig when I got into brewing - massive fan of the brewdudes (John and Mike). If you want to know what a hop tastes like it should be your first port of call!

Oh nice one I’ll have to check them out. The knowing what different hops taste like will be well handy..

Back