Brewmonk Stainless Conical

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Horners

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im assuming inkbird probe would sit in thermowell where provided thermometer currently sits?

cyrax05

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of there? I'm thinking of buying 1 soon but don't see any review on it.

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
Its been a hit down under though some of those trying to pressure ferment in it have blown the clips off of the fermenter. Stack-able so that is a plus also there is a chiller coil as an extra. I had my name down for them but the Snub Nose over rode it. Good news is there is now a wholesaler in the UK interested in the Snubnose and Junior fermenter.

Pavros

Landlord.
Reaction score
The Fermentasaurus snub nose starter kit appears to be available on both the HBC and the Geterbrewed websites

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
The Fermentasaurus snub nose starter kit appears to be available on the HBC website
There are good things coming. The Snubby, the Junior, the Fementer King the Thermo King.

cyrax05

Reaction score
Ah here now, I was all set on stainless but no I'm back where I started. I came for answers, not more questions! Thinking the snub nose might be a good option. Cheaper & Jove the option of pressure fermentation too.

Group Builder