Brewuk....online shop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banbeer

Banbeer Brewing
Reaction score
Looking to buy stuff from this company, has anyone bought anything from them very recently and if so what service did you receive please

Looking to buy stuff from this company, has anyone bought anything from them very recently and if so what service did you receive please
I've ordered twice since Christmas. Both took a little while longer than I would have expected to get dispatched, but they're sound. I think they're still processing orders, but with an extra week's delay. They have an online chat during opening hours and the respondent, Dan, is an excellent fellow who'll check out your question and give you a fair and frank answer within minutes. I would order again without hesitation.

Thanks for the quick answer An Ankou, I'm looking to buy a Corny keg and accessories from them

Cheers for your help

I don’t know if it’s still the case, but the great Greg Hughes was the owner of Brew UK.

Mixed results if I’m honest. I’ve bought a fermenter from them (delivery was poor but the product was as expected), a keg delivered on time and a Kegerator. The Kegerator was faulty on delivery but between Dan and I we sorted it however I’ve experienced a few other quality issues that has made my purchase (£580) somewhat disappointing.

I do need to order some more stuff but will be looking around to see if there is a better supplier.

I placed an ingredients order on March 24th that hasn't been delivered yet although I got an email yesterday telling me it was to be despatched today. I had chased three times once it had gone past a week.

Just got confirmation of shipping and assuming the despatch note is correct they've missed off the yeast. I can understand a few days delay, I'm struggling to reconcile 13 days AND missing something off. Not happy.

If it's any consolation to anyone, I placed an order on the 6th April and haven't heard a thing. Two emails, no reply and they aren't picking up the phone.

I tried to place an order at https://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/ when they opened on the 20th April at lunchtime. But, probably due to the demand, the website soon became unavailable with http 500 errors all over the place and then nothing. I tried a few hours later and it looked like they had to rebuild the server as it returned the default apache webpages. A few hours after that the website was back to normal but everything I saved in my basket had gone, they weren't taking any orders and the one thing I was after - a 25kg bag of Golden Promise, was now out of stock. :(

Anyone know of any other shops taking orders and delivering in a reasonable time?

I placed an order on the 6th April and haven't heard a thing. Two emails, no reply and they aren't picking up the phone.
Phoned them this morning as I'd placed an order on the 6th April and was told that the orders placed on the 6th were being sorted today.

If it's any consolation to anyone, I placed an order on the 6th April and haven't heard a thing. Two emails, no reply and they aren't picking up the phone.

I tried to place an order at https://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/ when they opened on the 20th April at lunchtime. But, probably due to the demand, the website soon became unavailable with http 500 errors all over the place and then nothing. I tried a few hours later and it looked like they had to rebuild the server as it returned the default apache webpages. A few hours after that the website was back to normal but everything I saved in my basket had gone, they weren't taking any orders and the one thing I was after - a 25kg bag of Golden Promise, was now out of stock. :(

Anyone know of any other shops taking orders and delivering in a reasonable time?
The home brew company Ireland, i got my 25kg bag minch pale malt today i ordered on the 16th 6 days good price as well

Back