Brewuk....online shop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you give us step by step progress!
TBH I won't be doing an awful lot to it at the moment as I decided to buy brand new due to lockdown etc so won't be drilling holes, I will eventually as I want the taps on the door, I have a tap that fits directly onto the post so can dispense from either keg, just means opening the fridge door to pour my beer.:rolleyes:

I Hope you’ve had better luck with BrewUk than I have. I ordered a 12” false bottom along with some other items on the 16th of a April. The false bottom I received was the wrong size (only about 8”)

I emailed several time but got no reply. I managed to catch someone on the phone and was told that a replacement would be sent out that very day. I waited a week but nothing arrived. I called again and was told that the replacement must be lost in the post and that another would be sent out next day yet again nothing arrived.

It has now been 7 weeks To date and I can no longer get anyone to answer over the phone to explain to me why they have taken my money and not sent out my item. I have also send several emails to [email protected] that seem to now bounce back and also several email to your customer services email requesting a refund but never get a reply. I wish they would just grant me the REFUND I’ve requested several times now! I’m not interested in being told that you’ll put another in the post and for some reason they cant provide a tracking number. They have taken my money and not provided. I would advise anyone to not use their services.

I have not brewed in years. This was meant to be something I could do with my son during lockdown. It’s never happened.:(

I’ve ordered loads from them over the years and they’ve always been really good however I think they have struggled during Covid. I had an order which took a month and a chaser before it was delivered. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt that it’s due to the circumstances because as I’ve said, been really good up until now.

I Hope you’ve had better luck with BrewUk than I have. I ordered a 12” false bottom along with some other items on the 16th of a April. The false bottom I received was the wrong size (only about 8”)

I emailed several time but got no reply. I managed to catch someone on the phone and was told that a replacement would be sent out that very day. I waited a week but nothing arrived. I called again and was told that the replacement must be lost in the post and that another would be sent out next day yet again nothing arrived.

It has now been 7 weeks To date and I can no longer get anyone to answer over the phone to explain to me why they have taken my money and not sent out my item. I have also send several emails to [email protected] that seem to now bounce back and also several email to your customer services email requesting a refund but never get a reply. I wish they would just grant me the REFUND I’ve requested several times now! I’m not interested in being told that you’ll put another in the post and for some reason they cant provide a tracking number. They have taken my money and not provided. I would advise anyone to not use their services.

I have not brewed in years. This was meant to be something I could do with my son during lockdown. It’s never happened.:(
You should not be waiting 7 weeks for your original order to be properly fulfilled. I suggest you talk to Paypal or the card people or however you paid online to get them to help you sort it out.

@QED I understand the situation may be causing issues, but I’ve managed to speak to them twice, both time they have told me that it would be reposted within a day. I Asked then if it was actually in stock, As I wasn’t willing to wait any longer. I was assured that I would have it delivered mid week. It didn’t arrive.

If they are struggling, they should not still be taking orders Or at very least, reduce what is available on their website to items only in stock.

They are still adverting dispatch within 24hrs. And also live chat, help and advice. None of which is available. Like before I keep emailing asking for a Refund. They don’t reply.

Last edited:
There was was someone else that had posted a few pictures and text etc about building a kegerator within a larder fridge, I have to say it did look the business, something to aspire too.

Next time I'm back home, Southampton, I'll pay them a little visit, as they're only up the road. I'll turn them upside down then drop them on their fecking heads athumb..

Last edited:
Next time I'm back home, Southampton, I'll pay them a little visit, as they're only up the road. I'll turn them upside down then drop them on their fecking heads athumb..
Your right as they are only in Salisbury.

Just be aware thought Greg Hughes is the owner.

So anyone that speaks of the"Bible" and then speaks negatively of Brewuk........

Can't see why anyone would order from this company after the horror stories not just here but on other platforms. There are a few suppliers giving 24-48 hour service they will get my orders.

@trueblue had I not been new to this scene I might have know they where a poor choice of suppliers. Unfortunately it wasn’t till I started reading more over several forum that i realised the mistake I’d made.
Can't see why anyone would order from this company after the horror stories not just here but on other platforms. There are a few suppliers giving 24-48 hour service they will get my orders.

@trueblue had I not been new to this scene I might have know they where a poor choice of suppliers. Unfortunately it wasn’t till I started reading more over several forum that i realised the mistake I’d made.
Understand, please don't be disillusioned there are several good suppliers still giving good service in these tough times

That's the thing. I've been using them for years, on and off, and I've always found them excellent. I had an order in January and another on 7th March and both arrived promptly and correctly. I'm surprised to see these comments, then, and I hope that whatever glitch they're going through, they get it sorted out soon. They're a good company.

Looking to buy stuff from this company, has anyone bought anything from them very recently and if so what service did you receive please
Sorry you're having a bad experience, Banbeer, particularly as I recommended them to you. I've just sent them an email and a link to this thread. Wouldn't do them any harm to post an answer on the thread. Wasn't so long ago. I recall, that GEB were having delivery problems and, I think it was, Chippy got onto them and they've now got it sorted.
Don't know if they're members or sponsors of the Forum, but if they are maybe Chippy could work his magic a second time.

Last edited:
Sorry you're having a bad experience, Banbeer, particularly as I recommended them to you
Hey mate, not a problem and thanks, you can only give me the feedback that you've had from them and obviously that was a good experience you had, I will use them again after all this virus **** has gone and judge them then, at the moment there are more reliable companies that I'm using that can turn things around quickly. As said it wasn't the time frame it was the lack of communication that caused a problem.

It's a shame that they haven't been able to cope well during the virus. I've not only ordered a lot from them but have been on their one day all grain brewing course. I've always had a great service from them and found them to be very friendly and helpful. I just hope that what ever is causing the current problems can be addressed soon before they frighten off too many potential customers.

Back