Brewzila robobrew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Jeory

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone is using a brewzilla. Can't afford a grainfather but this looks like a much more affordable alternative.

Thanks

Hi,
Bought a used Brewzilla from this site.
I'm 4 brews in and reckon I've got the hang of it.
I'm thoroughly enjoying brew days with it having moved from BIAB- I feel I'm producing better brews in a very controlled manner with the Brewzilla. Build quality seems fine - I just wish I'd bought one sooner

I have a brewmonk which is probably identical to a Brewzilla.
Great piece of kit once you get a hang of it.

I got one last week. I’ve done 2 brews so far. I highly recommend.
It makes for a much easier and less stressful brewday.

I have a Klarstein all in one with pump very similar to GF but no cooling I have plate chiller and one of those spiral pipe wort chillers which I use mostly total cost of all of that about half that of GF. Had it now 3 years never an issue except odd pump blockage

Hi,
Bought a used Brewzilla from this site.
I'm 4 brews in and reckon I've got the hang of it.
I'm thoroughly enjoying brew days with it having moved from BIAB- I feel I'm producing better brews in a very controlled manner with the Brewzilla. Build quality seems fine - I just wish I'd bought one sooner
Which site did you get it fro

I'm waiting on mine from Gareth at Dark Farm, via their Hop Club discount, can't wait until April......Looking forward to getting stuck into it.

Ive just done my 4th using my brewzilla. I bought it from Brewkegtap.

So far I cant fault it. Does what its made for. I am really pleased I bought mine.

buddsy

Done my first brew yesterday in my new Brewzilla. Couldn’t be happier. Brew day went without any hitch ( a couple of near misses, down to me).
Used all the screens, plus 200g of rice hulls and the mash went really well. When I collated the numbers with Brewfather got 81% mash efficiency and two points up on my expected gravity.
I’m tickled pink with it.

Latest posts

Back