Brewzilla 3.1.1

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all seriousness, clean as soon as possible before the crud dries on. Barkeeper's Friend is amazing for removing stains from stainless steel. (It's also god for cleaning the glass on my wood burner.) And, if you can't be arsed after a long brew day try to soak all your equipment. Wet crud is easier to clean. Are you having a specific cleaning problem?

to clean I use hose spray, another bucket with soapy water and sponge. The main boiler get general clean and than I use ChemiPro Wash for 30 min with recirculating pump - this will get read of any stuck dirt.

After that I wipe all dry with a micro fibre cloth

Also a query for anyone else who has just purchased this system.
When I attached the tap, I tightened the internal nut, however the tap can still rotate albeit with no leakage. Is this normal? I didn't want to over tighten the nut but did use a spanner on it.

Also a query for anyone else who has just purchased this system.
When I attached the tap, I tightened the internal nut, however the tap can still rotate albeit with no leakage. Is this normal? I didn't want to over tighten the nut but did use a spanner on it.
Yes everyone seems to have a loose tap, but they don't seem to leak

Back