Brewzilla (and alternatives) - in stock anywhere?!

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

TheOsprey

Brewing Bad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking of going all in and getting a Brewzilla (or something with a different sticky label on the front), but they all seem to be out of stock literally everywhere, and all back in stock in late August / early September.

Is this just a side effect of lockdown and people home brewing, or is there something else going on?

Being a teacher, I've got 6 weeks coming up in which I'd really like to get to grips with a new system. If I can't get anything until the end of the holidays, it'd be wickedly irritating*!

*OK, not that irritating, but a bit frustrating.

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
Pity you live so far away I have a 60 litre fore sale. I think the problem is getting goods out of China I have loads on order which I have been waiting on for a while.

kelper

Old Salt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a teacher, I've got 6 weeks coming up in which I'd really like to get to grips with a new system. If I can't get anything until the end of the holidays, it'd be wickedly irritating*!
Wow! A teacher who admits he's got time on his hands! :laugh8: wink...

TheOsprey

Brewing Bad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! A teacher who admits he's got time on his hands! :laugh8: wink...
I'll have all the time in the world in a couple of weeks.

At the moment, I'm working until about 1am most days. Problem with that 'extra work' I took on is that it squeezed out the time I had for my normal work.

Of course, I'm not paid for the holidays though 😉

What size do you need? What's your budget?

Looking at the 35, but only really because it's the standard I've seen. My budget is not a lot over £300.

Latest posts