Brewzilla temp probe , error E1

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheeseyfeet

Regular.
Reaction score
Happy new year all!

My last brew of 2020 ended on a low note as my brewzilla gen 3 started to give me an E1 error on the cleaning cycle.

This is a fault with the temp probe/thermistor.

Does anyone have any advice or a supplier of a replacement?

I usually use the kegland store on AliExpress but that now looks to be out the window because of Brexit.

Edit - weirdly AliExpress has now accepted my order whereas before it stated no delivery to GB? Would still love to hear from anyone who has had this issue!

Last edited:
Happy new year all!

My last brew of 2020 ended on a low note as my brewzilla gen 3 started to give me an E1 error on the cleaning cycle.

This is a fault with the temp probe/thermistor.

Does anyone have any advice or a supplier of a replacement?

I usually use the kegland store on AliExpress but that now looks to be out the window because of Brexit.

Edit - weirdly AliExpress has now accepted my order whereas before it stated no delivery to GB? Would still love to hear from anyone who has had this issue!
Sorry to read of the failure, that is the Robobrew 3 which you have, which went to the Robobrew 3.1 then to the 3.1.1 before becoming the Brewzilla. With the Robobrew 3 KegLand were replacing all the failed screens & circuit boards under warranty, as it was a major problem at the time. May be worth dropping them an email in Australia.

I think I actually have a 3.1.1, in any case I now have another temp probe (and a spare).

Not had a chance to fit it yet, thats a task for this weekend.

Mine just says generation 3, are there any significant differences between that and 3.1.1 ?

I can't seem to find any information online.

New temp probe installed and working by the way!

Mine just says generation 3, are there any significant differences between that and 3.1.1 ?

I can't seem to find any information online.

New temp probe installed and working by the way!
The circuit board is different, Keg Land had to replace a load of the circuit boards for the same fault you had. So that became the 3.1, I believe the 3.1.1 is the current BrewZilla. As far as I remember the screens were all bent in the G3 not through mishandling, but through not eliminating the memory of the stainless steel roll before they were stamped out. The Robo brew 1,2,and 3 were poor quality.

Back