Bri’s GF Connect Brewdays! :-)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
morning all,
Sleepless nights I tell you!
Not as worse than when I was deciding to get a Gf before!
They keep saying a lot of money to fork out!!
Hoping within the week I’ll be able to get the new connect, recipe, order supplies and crack on.
It is what it is...need a system.
@BeardedMag (Kris) kindly let’s me borrow his GF..thank you for that chuffed ya bits.
I’ll not woffle too much, as I always..plenty of deciding on what first brew to do.
A long hard slog to get to this stage as you all been there, and still are..money’s tight! But a bloke has to have his toys...hobby and enjoyment.
So thinking a hoppy IPA of some sort...23l just to get my stocks up..as you do.
TBC
BRI

morning all,
Sleepless nights I tell you!
Not as worse than when I was deciding to get a Gf before!
They keep saying a lot of money to fork out!!
Hoping within the week I’ll be able to get the new connect, recipe, order supplies and crack on.
It is what it is...need a system.
@BeardedMag (Kris) kindly let’s me borrow his GF..thank you for that chuffed ya bits.
I’ll not woffle too much, as I always..plenty of deciding on what first brew to do.
A long hard slog to get to this stage as you all been there, and still are..money’s tight! But a bloke has to have his toys...hobby and enjoyment.
So thinking a hoppy IPA of some sort...23l just to get my stocks up..as you do.
TBC
BRI

I’m saving up for a GF Bri. I’ve a long way to go though !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m saving up for a GF Bri. I’ve a long way to go though !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning pal,
Yeahhh it is a long slog!!
Been there too many times..saving up for the three tier system, Mk2 GF and now the GF connect!
But there always something to fork out...just as your near the goal..car breakdowns, a new washer blah blah blah!
So me...and I don’t mind admitting it credit card lol
Needs are must...
Mate you’ll not be disipointed!!
I love the gf, not too keen on ease of operation that the connect offers! I like ‘hands on’ as much as I can....I know you can do manual but know what I mean...nowt worse that hitting a button and the stages that you used to do taking away!!
But it’s all living in the age of ‘saving time’ but that cost comes at a price lol
Hope you get the gf soon pal..
Off to look at window cleaning...down stairs of course..one handed cleaning! No probs...haha!
Lata m8
Bri

Morning all,
A chill brew day tbh..
This was a experimental milkshake IPA..
Like I said earlier I used grains for ‘body n head retention’
Hit all the targets and got no chill 14l.
I’m not listing my recipe just yet!
A long way to go for version 1# has finished and least conditioned lol.
Notes after notes this time..
All I say is the brew will be 6.56% and it going to be trying to balance the fruit n the hops together..
Now after to the h’brew shop for more base grains for the new IPA..was a smash but turned into a citra IPA..24l
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Bri

Latest posts

Back