Briantree Chelmsford Colchester members

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Justin. I am in Sible Hedingham, so not far from you. I have tried in the past to start a local club but to no avail. A club called West Essex Homeberewers started, which I joined, but sadly that to didn't take off. I'm sure there must be a few of us round here, the problem is getting to make contact with them!! Always happy to meet up with a fellow homebrewer or homebrewers though...

If you search for Anglian Craft Brewers on Facebook, they often meet up locally.

Ali I am happy to meet up. If you like to come to Braintree in the first instance you could help me build a ferment zone to used my put controller on or join me on my first brew day and I may not make too many mistakes with your guidance.....then maybe I can come to your gaff the next time?

Hi Justin.

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah happy to meet up and lend a hand. Unfortunately my work schedule is unpredictable, but sure we can sort out a time. Let me know what dates/time you have in mind and I'll try and sort a day off!!

Ali I need to rig up my fermenter fridge. I have the stuff to do it but need to do it and I need to do plumbing. Just waiting for drill bits of right size to drill holes for supply and waste. I need to source hole saw for masonry 44mm for waste pipe. Once I have that done that then it is virgin brew day. Maybe come along for that..i can advise when but liable to be weekend day session.....

Tap plumbed in just need to fit the heater and wire it in to the STC for the fermenter fridge. Then it is upack the euipment and clean it up Malt Miller order for Exe valley Spring ale whizzing their way now

Anyone local want o meet up for my next brew. I have exe valley ipa which I am drinking now, some bottle s better than others and not hoppy enough but nice anyway, this weekend or the fortnight after that

Back