Britains best homebrewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me pottering around my knackered old dirty outhouse shouting "FECK" and "it'll be reeet" and steam pooing out the doorway due to no ventilation in there.
Not just me brewing on top of the washing machine then. How do you keep it so clean - ours is black with mould from all the splashes and muddy cat footprints.

The worst I've seen was that snooty Ollie chap who normally talks about wine doing a craft brewery tour in the States...he only took a sip of anything...you have to get at least ****** as a handcart...

Plus they'd have to have someone with more than a passing interest in beer drinking. Scenes of drunkenness,getting hammered,kebabs and curry should all be included.
As it happens...

It wouldn't matter if for certain brews if only film tasting,brewer could just explain process to that point..etc

Bearing in mind we are the number one U.K home brew forum in the search engine results we only have 95 live members and 747 live guests (at the time i posted) this is a decent number for a hobby forum but i doubt they would get anywhere near the viewing figures to make a TV show worth while.
I bet if you went on a glass blowing forum it may well be less? And they did a glass one.
I think it would be ace. Craft beer is so hip right now👍
We may all need to grow long beard's and get sleeves tattoo's though..

The worst I've seen was that snooty Ollie chap who normally talks about wine doing a craft brewery tour in the States...he only took a sip of anything...you have to get at least ****** as a handcart...
I really enjoyed Olly’s Ale Trail, it got me through my horrendous bout of hand foot and mouth disease back in 2017

Back