British homebrew podcasts/YouTube channels

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

m_kc

Reaction score
I quite like 'Draft Cat Brewing' and 'Dudes Brew' on YouTube for UK content. Sounds like you're OK for US content - just wanted to say my personnel favorites are Genus Brewing (especially the early content) and Barley and the Hops TV.

fgoulding

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must admit I was put off the first episode of the Hop Addition I listened to as it was like they were trying to force swear words into every sentence rather unnaturally. I have no problem with swearing, and it's something I do frequently, but I thought it was a bit childish to be trying too hard to use bad language, and making such a big deal of it.
I listened to an episode recently and noticed it's been toned down quite a bit and was much more enjoyable.

Dudes Brews is one of my favorite channels and well worth a sub athumb..
I agree, there’s a ton of really fantastic information on the hop addition - if you can make it through each episode because the swearing banter is cringeworthy.

DekH

Reaction score
Andrew Lynch (High Road Brewery) - Great content and production quality.

Owen Puckett (Blue Trouser Brewer) - Another Great Channel [concentrating on Brewtools kit] - good humour.

Richard Williams (Dudes Brews) - Seasoned pro.

These 3 guys along with Chris host the twice monthly podcast - The Hop Addition (not Edition, that’s a different pod). These 4 lads are UK brewers with a lot of knowledge, humour and decent content.

Please subscribe and share; the lads would appreciate it.
Second Drunk Delilha for all his recommendations also add in "Brew a Bit Rick Shaw" and the Dog and Partridge for kit reviews