British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IS generally confiscate and destroy a member’s passport to stop them escaping so in order for her to get back to the UK she would have to make her way back to a British Embassy. As there isn’t one in Syria she would somehow need to make her way over the border with no travel documents.

To save members searching -

Kafir is an Arabic term meaning "infidel", "rejector", "disbeliever", "unbeliever", "nonbeliever".

Ah, so that's what the climate-change faithful meant as they shouted that at me over the years. Anyways, this gal will be allowed back, snuck in thru' the back door and given incognito status whilst we're told otherwise. Good job JC's not the gaffer; she'd be getting vouchers for free knives 'n' stuff at M&S an' all.

Last edited:
'Speaking to Sky News on Sunday while sitting with her newborn, she said: “I feel a lot of people should have sympathy for me, for everything I’ve been through. You know, I didn’t know what I was getting into when I left.'

Talk about a lack of self awareness. Boo hoo, people should feel sorry for me, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Unbelievable. When they return, the child should immediately be removed from her and given a loving, stable home as far away from this self centred trollop as possible.

“I feel a lot of people should have sympathy for me, for everything I’ve been through. You know, I didn’t know what I was getting into when I left.'

I just heard this on the news still no remorse and is playing the "i was too young to know better" card well sorry you made your choice now deal with the consequences.

It's strange how things seem to happen coincidentally!

In the same week when Islamic State sympathisers want to be repatriated back to the UK because IS seems to be losing, a large number of other people want to be repatriated back to the UK because FlyBMI has gone belly up and left them stranded.

I know where I would like my taxes to be spent!

"I actually do support some British values and I am willing to go back to the UK and settle back again and rehabilitate and that stuff."

She really doesn't have a clue does she?

Tough ****, love. You made your decision, now deal with it. Not sure what her problem is anyway. Didn't the ISIS brochure live up to its expectations?

Some are saying she will not show remorse as she could be killed for doing so I believe she is not showing remorse because she believes in what they have done and continue to do.

Last edited:
Some are saying she will not show remorse as she hersf could be killed for doing so I believe she is not showing remorse because she believes in what they have done and continue to do.
Worth remembering what they did. I remember the Yazidi girls being sold as sex slaves in the market place after they butchered their parents.
She says she 'was just a housewife', sure, in the house they took from a family they drove out and likely butchered, leaving their heads in the bins, she just sat at 'home' and cooked the curry AND SHARPENED THE KNIVES FOR THEM.
This is not a schoolkid, this 19 year old adult is the modern equivalent of a sadistic guard at Auschwitz. and shows no remorse!!!

I am listening to the interview now and she was asked if she regretted all the innocent people killed in terrorist attacks her answer - Yes i am sorry for all the families that have lost husbands, sons and brothers and all the mothers who have lost husbands and children it wasn't fair on them they were not fighting anyone they were not causing any harm but neither was i and neither are the women being killed now back in ( i didn't catch the place she said)

It sounds like she has realised we are not going to take here back as easily as she may have assumed and is now saying anything to try and get her way.

I am listening to the interview now and she was asked if she regretted all the innocent people killed in terrorist attacks her answer - Yes i am sorry for all the families that have lost husbands, sons and brothers and all the mothers who have lost husbands and children it wasn't fair on them they were not fighting anyone they were not causing any harm but neither was i and neither are the women being killed now back in ( i didn't catch the place she said)

It sounds like she has realised we are not going to take here back as easily as she may have assumed and is now saying anything to try and get her way.

How right you are, she's being schooled, have you seen the latest 'glamour' pics in the press , sideways pose, makeup etc? No more bin bags in black.
She's likely acting under orders, 5th column style trouble, since she's still doting over her psychopathic husband in the custody of the PKK.

BRITISH jihadi bride Shamima Begum has said the Manchester Arena bombing, which resulted in the deaths of 23 people including many children, could be seen as “justified”.Yet there is discussion about this creature being allowed into the country!
Time for me to calm down I think.

To describe the killing and maiming of kids going to a concert as ‘justified’ puts yet another light on it.

She’s dangerous, and if she does get back in to this country, needs to be charged and kept under very close scrutiny.

Back