Broken big toe

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all up for reporting it, have been all along, but the missus simply won't have it and I've got to respect her wishes.

Hi!
Gunge has explained several times that he is following the wishes of his missus, and quite rightly so.
I'm sure he needs no further advice from us.

I'm all up for reporting it, have been all along, but the missus simply won't have it and I've got to respect her wishes.

Fair enough mate i guess the sooner its forgotten the better for Mrs Gunge. (and of course you)

Just looked on Gumtree round my way a man in a tipper transit will drop a ton for 60 quid.

I'll pitch in a tenner towards it. 5 more takers? We need a video of it arriving though.

The toe is better by the way. Still quite sore after the cycle to work. A days work and then cycling home. The redness around the joint hasn't gone away either. Guess it's going to be one of those injuries you live with. Like my other leg I smashed to bits as a kid. Or the shoulder I dislocated falling off my bike.

If anyone is interested in what I do at work here is a video from the other day. I'm learning a new skill at work as my normal job is casting and soldering pewter.

I used to be a mold maker and caster for a resin company making art work and movie props, down to the plastic tat for the masses.

Nowadays it's more bespoke work. I've made things for royal commission, museums, TV and awards and trophies for well known sporting and public events to name a few.

Here's a link it's private on my YouTube channel so copy paste job

Maybe not it show's up on the thread.

Just looked on Gumtree round my way a man in a tipper transit will drop a ton for 60 quid.

I'll pitch in a tenner towards it. 5 more takers? We need a video of it arriving though.

I’ll chuck 20 in!

Latest posts

Back