Brooklyn lager

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fussybill79

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new on here.
Just wondering if anybody knows of a kit that is similar to Brooklyn Lager? I only make kits at the moment.
Thanks

Hi m8
Welcome to the forum.
I've never heard of that one but, have you had a look on the A-Z of beer kits under the beer kits and brewing equipment heading. There' lots of kits on there with reviews.
Good luck

Dicko

Not too familiar with Brooklyn Lager but the descriptions says it's a Vienna Lager, so the Festival Vienna Lager kit might be close. It's includes Hallertau hops pellets so that's a good sign - worth a try?

+1 on what @darrellm has suggested.
Looking through the forum kit reviews most of the lager kits are 'typical' lagers, whereas the Festival Vienna looks to be something different from the description, and better fits what you might be looking for although the original has a big hop ingredient list, Ahtanum, Cascade, Saphir, Vanguard, Hallertauer Mittelfrueh which would be difficult to exactly match.
So I agree, give it a try, and then do a review for us, because there does not seem to be one for this particular kit :thumb:

Sorry I've not come on here for a couple of weeks, just been reading through the replies.
The funny funny thing is I started doing the Vienna Red lager about a week ago!
I'll keep you posted. Thanks everyone for your input

Back