Bulk hops.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. So I can't get hold of these till the start of march probably, but I've got them to send me some Columbus and Eldorado up so let me know if you ask want any of that in addition

Ok. So I can't get hold of these till the start of march probably, but I've got them to send me some Columbus and Eldorado up so let me know if you ask want any of that in addition
How much will they be?

Hi,

I'm a little late to this I know but I'm a new member. I would love to get 500g each of Columbus and Eldorado. And possibly some of the other hops you are getting later in march if there is still some going.

Can't DM you as I'm still to new.
Could also collect as I'm not to far from you

Cheers

Hi,

I'm a little late to this I know but I'm a new member. I would love to get 500g each of Columbus and Eldorado. And possibly some of the other hops you are getting later in march if there is still some going.

Can't DM you as I'm still to new.
Could also collect as I'm not to far from you

Cheers
No worries. Im around Oban quite a bit, and sometimes lochguilphead.

I totally forgot about this. what have you left?
Well as I said earlier the delivery got sent to the wrong address so it'll be a couple weeks, but I definitely have lots of fuggles and some ctz and probably some hallertau blanc and Eldorado

Have you started taking payment? I've sent a couple of private messages a few days ago but have not heard anything back.

Have you started taking payment? I've sent a couple of private messages a few days ago but have not heard anything back.
Hi, no I still haven't got them yet, and need to work out prices etc but will message you all individually with price and details once it's all worked out

Alright, a few of you mentioned you wanted stuff here but haven't finalized your order yet by sending me a message.
As of now there is still a little mosaic cascade and hallertau, and quite a lot of fuggles and ctz and Eldorado.

Mosaic and Eldorado will be about 40 for the kg cascade and ctz maybe 20 and the others ten or fifteen from memory give or take. I'll finalize everything at

Basically you can take cost price from brookhouse hops and add a little on to cover postage and packing. Probably round up to the nearest fiver and add five per kg postage or something like that.

Yeah, I would also be keen to hear when we can expect a delivery. Cheers.

I purchased 5 kg of 2018 eldorado and put 4 kg on ebay at £30 a kg and not one was purchased, so I cancelled the listing and will brew with them myself - most now in a very crowded freezer..........

Hi all, I got locked out of the website last week for some reason and couldn't get your addresses, but it's all posted now. Should be with you in a couple days.

If you haven't paid please do so, cheers let me know if any problems, I don't know if mail will be slower than usual or not

Back