Bulk hops.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hops arrived yesterday, thanks
Good stuff I was worried the posties might be struggling.

Check it's all correct though, I lost the bit of paper I'd made sense of everything on and had to use the phone in Tesco carpark to make sure everything was right, so I might of messed something up

Yep got mine too, thank you! Hoping to get a brew this weekend - even with an orthopaedic boot on due to a ruptured Achilles. Drafting in my son to help with the heavy lifting 😀

I'd go for 500g of ctz + a mix of others (not fuggles though), or a kg of ctz depending on what you have in stock. Cheers mate!

I'd go for 500g of ctz + a mix of others (not fuggles though), or a kg of ctz depending on what you have in stock. Cheers mate!
I can do eldorado and hallertau blanc plus the ctz. Pm your address and I'll double check I have enough eldo. Think it will be 35 or thereabouts for the kg maybe a little less I can't remember

Thanks mate. I don't think they are delivering today as it is Good Friday, so fingers xed it comes tomorrow.

Just an update, but I've used the El Dorado and the Hallertau Blanc. Both magnificent. Well up for a group buy again at some point.

Just an update, but I've used the El Dorado and the Hallertau Blanc. Both magnificent. Well up for a group buy again at some point.
I'll bear it in mind, however I have seen that the bulk suppliers are now doing one kg bags at a good price, which is a lot less hassle, but maybe split a few of the less heavily used types for sure.

It's pretty mind numbing sealing up a hundred bags of hops!

I'll bear it in mind, however I have seen that the bulk suppliers are now doing one kg bags at a good price, which is a lot less hassle, but maybe split a few of the less heavily used types for sure.

It's pretty mind numbing sealing up a hundred bags of hops!
I'd be up for volunteering in future, I vac pack olives for a living so have all the kit.

Back