Bullet Brew extract stout kit. Dry Stout.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
Just wanted to share my views on this fabulous kit
It's from a relatively new company called Bullet Brew.

First of all I have to say that the customer service from this company is one of the best I've ever experienced. I bought one of their stoutkits from a store here in Norway that didn't turn out well and contacted the company. They sent me a new one with a discount on other kits with free shipping straight to my door. Just awesome.

Now to this kit in particular. Dry Stout

I made this with the recommended bag of Dark LME.
This beer comes out Dark, really dark. The roasted taste is just great. Mine came out with an OG of 1054 and finished at 1016. It's a creamy and very balanced stout. You can really taste the roasted grain. Not a beer to have 10 of but this is for those who really enjoy their beer. Subtle hints of coffee. Really a great beer with minimal effort. They use the same laboratorie as Mangrove Jack in England and the extract comes in two pocket pouches.

I don't know if you can get a hold of it where you are but if not they have a webstore.

pruulmeistrid.ee

They offer free shipping for purchases over 50€

I recommend you guys to try out the kits from this company. The three I've tried gave just been great. The are a whole other lever of quality.

Next up is the Irish Red and lager.

Cheers

Attachments

• stout-234x300.jpeg
    stout-234x300.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 104
Hahaha. I can see that I it may look that way, but no. I just loved the beer. Wanted to share since they are new and I couldn't find a review anywhere. I've got 2 pics. One of the passionfruit pilsner and one of the stout. Will add.

Attachments

• IMG-20180627-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20180627-WA0015.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG-20180627-WA0024.jpeg
    IMG-20180627-WA0024.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 116

Latest posts

Back