Burco/Cygnet boiler sparging….

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rento

Reaction score
Hi,

I read somewhere that somebody has managed to push a piece of silicon hose over the original tap of their burco or cygnet boiler. Now I’ve receive my G40 I, going to use my cygnet for small test batches and as a sparge water heater and rather than use a jug I’m thinking use a hose to sparge. This issue is that the tap spout is conical so no obvious size to use! Could you or anyone else tell me the most appropriate ID for the hose? 8 presume it should be silicone?

Thanks

R

Hi,

I read somewhere that somebody has managed to push a piece of silicon hose over the original tap of their burco or cygnet boiler. Now I’ve receive my G40 I, going to use my cygnet for small test batches and as a sparge water heater and rather than use a jug I’m thinking use a hose to sparge. This issue is that the tap spout is conical so no obvious size to use! Could you or anyone else tell me the most appropriate ID for the hose? 8 presume it should be silicone?

Thanks

R
Change the tap

Latest posts

Back