Busy Afternoon

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got back from up near York, Had to go rescue daughter and her boyfriend her car was clattered while waiting to turn at a junction, a woman decided to turn right hit a ford couger which then it their car a 21 plate peugeot 208 on the drivers side at over 50mph, thankfully they are both ok, what is worrying is her boyfriend who was in the front passenger seat said the door piller seat belt anchor point detached from the car, looking at the pics i would say the pug is a right off, the main thing is they walked away

looking at the pics i would say the pug is a right off, the main thing is they walked away
Glad to hear they are fine, modern cars are so much better at protecting the occupants with side protection and airbags all round imagine if that had been an original Mini. ashock1

My idiot second child wrote his car off last weekend. I’m glad I taught him well. The phone call started with “Dad, I’ve rolled the Ka. I’m completely fine and there’s no one else involved.”

I nipped into Chester earlier to spend some hard earned..dog chewed my walking shoe...they were a free replacement from Merrell and a few years old but now knackered...I digress...some complete idiot pulled out of a side street causing me to slam on the anchors..then proceeded to blame me! I used all my best swear words and hand signals.

Latest posts

Back