Buying Beer Online

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used Beerwulf a couple of times but stopped when stuff I was buying (Duvel Citra for £1.89 mainly) became available cheaper in supermarkets. You can get some belting Belgian stuff on there though.

I'm less than halfway through an order of 12 cans fom DEYA, however I am sorely tempted by a mini keg of Jaipur from the Thornbridge web shop at £22 and free delivery for a 5L keg...

I have been using Flavourly for a couple of months, first Box was 19.90 for 20 craft beers, then if you sign up for subscribe and save each box is 26.90 for 20 craft beers, you also get a snack and magazine. You can choose how regularly you want your box, most are collaboration beers but are ok, especially for£1.30 per beer.
If you this link we both get £5 off too 👍🍺 www.flavourly.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a 20 litre polypin of Imperium (4% bitter) from Wantsum brewery £50 delivered. I like their beers and I don't have anything ready atm. Much cheaper than supermarkets and hopefully helping to keep a local brewer afloat.

I picked up a selection from Unity Brew Co in Southamption. Great service, ordered Friday evening and delivered today.

I have also put an order in with Honest Brew, cracking selection and they membership offer looks good so signed up for that with the plan to get a large order at Xmas.

beer.jpg

Attachments

• beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts

Back