Buying recipe kits from GEB

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOsprey

Brewing Bad
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this...

I'm trying to build multiple AG recipe kits on GEB, to share the postage through a few brews. Each recipe weighs around 5kg so I'm hoping to be able to share the shipping cost by 5.

I've been through the recipe builder, created my recipe and added it to my cart with a name - the name of the beer and the book it came from. Then I went into the builder again, adding my second brew.

After I'd gone through the second time, it had lost (I assume) my first recipe and I was left with a single recipe. I'm not sure if this was my second recipe, however, because it's just listed as something like "AG recipe build", with no name in sight.

I know that ordering a few recipes at the same time has been suggested on here, so how do you do it? I'm assuming the loss of my first recipe was just a glitch, but without it giving the name of the recipe, I'm at a loss to remember which recipes I've entered and which I haven't. I also tried adding the recipe to my wishlist, but it seemed to only add the 1p template.

🤯

Hey, We are currently experiencing a few glitches with the custom grain kit service, rather than waste time fixing these we have pushed ahead with a complete rebuild and upgrade of this price of software. Its a complicated beast and we have constantly improved it but each piece of software seems to have a shelflife as we upgrade our website it also needs to be upgraded. At the moment you can't add to wishlist "the glitch" i mentioned so you have to build your cart and check out in one go, apologies about this but it will be short lived as we are nearly complete on the rebuild. Thanks for your understanding Jonathan

Oh that's great news, thanks. I'm not planning to imminently buy anything, as I've got something fermenting at the moment, but I've got a few on the horizon, and if I can put them into the basket (each named) it'd make it much easier for me to go ahead when I've got enough in there.

Glad to hear an upgrade is on the way - happy to postpone until it comes.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back