Hey, sorry @lhooq, I've been meaning to reply for a while. I'll try and list what I used: Mini pump - I decided to start cheap as I'm BIAB so should be quite a clean affair. 2-piece ball valve - Screwed to output of the above pump. 2 x Cam-lock Type A - One screwed on to the Klarstein tap. One screwed on to the pump input. Cam-lock Type F - Screwed on to the output of pump tap above. 2m x Platinum cured 1/2" Silicone Hose - Cut into two lengths. One for Klarstein to pump; one from pump to top of Klarstein 4 x Cam-lock Type C - One at each end of the two lengths of tubing. Arguably the final one is a bit pointless as it's just dangling into the Klarstein. But I wanted the weight... a £4.75 weight :/ I should really 3D print a holder for the hose. 5 x SS Hose Clips - Maybe too many, I forget. Yeah, one at each end of each tube, recalling the above possibly unneeded Type C. n x Cam-lock Spare Gasket - I only bought one for some odd reason, but given another thread and postage costs etc, get a few now. Well, that's my setup. Next steps: 3D print a hose holding clip thing. Maybe a sprinkler. Sort out a semi-permanent holder for the pump so it isn't just clamped to the bench. I hope this all is of some use!