Caption Competition II

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!
Suggest an amusing caption to this photograph.
The caption doesn't have to have a home brewing theme.
No prizes, just the admiration of forum members
Screenshot_20181024-093315.png

A recent photo taken in Royal Mail headquarters.
"So this multi-millon pound computer works out when the customer will be out of their house and we arrange the delivery for exactly that moment"

Well, gentlemen, you can see that our billion-dollar computer has produced something totally new in human history! We're not sure what to call it yet - our working title is "Map".
Aside: "Jesus, Colin, don't press the wrong button now - if that thing disappears our funding will stop & we'll all get the sack......"

Right fellas,orders from the top. We have to create mass hysteria and get more money out of the population what can we tell them?
What about telling them the earth is getting too warm and we'll all fry unless.....

Thoughts of the man sitting down ...

"The lads are really going to take the **** out of me over this!

That's the last time I pick up the mike and announce 'Now hear this. Now hear this.' before that four-bar dickhead decides what he wants to say!"

Official Entry #2
Man sitting: "If I pretend to be busy, maybe they'll go away."

Official Entry #3 (I really want to win!!!)
Guy with the epaulets: "What does yours say, again? According to my paper here, that's not the village we were supposed to carpet bomb. "

Latest posts

Back