Caribbean Chocolate Cake - Siren Craft Brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeg3

Landlord.
Reaction score
I heard about this earlier in the year but couldn't find it, then a pub near me had it on.

It's described as a tropical stout, 7.4% and was £7 a pint!! (other ales were £2.80 - £3.20).

The most unique beer I have ever sampled. This is taken from the website:

Billed as “the most expensive beer in the world… ever” this Tropical Stout is packed with experimental hop varieties, specially imported Dominican Cacao nibs and about a forest worth of Cyprus wood. This beer is a true example of what can happen if you leave two hugely creative brewers with complete free reign – it’s the ultimate anti-recession blockbuster!

With an impressive roster of flavours such as orange, dark chocolate, coconut, tamarind, lemon, coffee and even vanilla wafers this beer is one of our most complex and interesting creations to date and we can’t wait for you to try it.

All I can say is it was like drinking a black forest gateau...!

I heard about this earlier in the year but couldn't find it, then a pub near me had it on.

It's described as a tropical stout, 7.4% and was �£7 a pint!! (other ales were �£2.80 - �£3.20).

The most unique beer I have ever sampled. This is taken from the website:

Billed as “the most expensive beer in the world… ever” this Tropical Stout is packed with experimental hop varieties, specially imported Dominican Cacao nibs and about a forest worth of Cyprus wood. This beer is a true example of what can happen if you leave two hugely creative brewers with complete free reign ��" it’s the ultimate anti-recession blockbuster!

With an impressive roster of flavours such as orange, dark chocolate, coconut, tamarind, lemon, coffee and even vanilla wafers this beer is one of our most complex and interesting creations to date and we can’t wait for you to try it.

All I can say is it was like drinking a black forest gateau...!

:!: How much:-o

It's delicious 😋! And not too craggy. One of them that I let warm up whilst drinking another beer.

Their limoncello ipa is obviously very different, but really nice too.

Latest posts

Back