Quantcast

Cheap Inkbird on Amazon

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

r-evans

Reaction score
Just ordered the WiFi version for £32, the non WiFi version is £21.

Furry Shark Brewery

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the WiFi version for £32, the non WiFi version is £21.

Just spied the same and was going to flag it here! I have the wi-fi version as well as the standard one. Great bit of kit.

ppsmith

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought one of the wifi ones... last week. Bugger.

honeymonster

Reaction score
Yas! Just picked up a non wifi version to replace my self wired together STC-1000. Prime Day success!

honeymonster

Reaction score
Return it, especially if from Amazon. Great concept just a real shame they don't pay their fair share of tax...
They pay all the tax that is required of them in the UK. They're not doing anything illegal. Blame the system that allows them to do it, not Amazon themselves.
I mean, if I could get away with paying less tax without breaking the law, I sure as sh*t would.:laugh8:

Markk

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They pay all the tax that is required of them in the UK. They're not doing anything illegal. Blame the system that allows them to do it, not Amazon themselves.
I mean, if I could get away with paying less tax without breaking the law, I sure as sh*t would.:laugh8:
I agree. I’ve never got my pay slip and suggested that they take a bit more tax off me than they have already.

honeymonster

Reaction score
Mine arrived tonight! Got to love Amazon prime.

Weird one tho, we got one package that was due to today and later on Mrs Honey Monster got notifications to say about 5 things had been delivered. No sooner had she come to say to me 'Amazon have just said they've delivered everything and we only got one box' and the door bell went. Neighbour for 3 doors down saying he's got more than he'd expected, most with our address on!

Thanks Jebus for honest neighbours! Faith in the world restored.

Banbeer

Nervously watching and waiting
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah a tad off topic but brewing this weekend and suddenly thought yesterday that I've run out of protafloc so ordered on Prime and got them today, happy days.

Barley Rubble

Regular.
Reaction score
Just ordered one (non Wifi). Bargain @ £20.99 including free delivery.
I already have one of these set up in my beer fridge, and now that I have a second fridge, I need a second Inkbird.

BlackRegent

Reaction score
For those who keep missing these deals (me included) the non-wifi version is currently on eBay for £25.49 with free delivery - cheaper than Amazon presently