Cheap Inkbird on Amazon

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yas! Just picked up a non wifi version to replace my self wired together STC-1000. Prime Day success!

Return it, especially if from Amazon. Great concept just a real shame they don't pay their fair share of tax...
They pay all the tax that is required of them in the UK. They're not doing anything illegal. Blame the system that allows them to do it, not Amazon themselves.
I mean, if I could get away with paying less tax without breaking the law, I sure as sh*t would.:laugh8:

They pay all the tax that is required of them in the UK. They're not doing anything illegal. Blame the system that allows them to do it, not Amazon themselves.
I mean, if I could get away with paying less tax without breaking the law, I sure as sh*t would.:laugh8:
I agree. I’ve never got my pay slip and suggested that they take a bit more tax off me than they have already.

Mine arrived tonight! Got to love Amazon prime.

Weird one tho, we got one package that was due to today and later on Mrs Honey Monster got notifications to say about 5 things had been delivered. No sooner had she come to say to me 'Amazon have just said they've delivered everything and we only got one box' and the door bell went. Neighbour for 3 doors down saying he's got more than he'd expected, most with our address on!

Thanks Jebus for honest neighbours! Faith in the world restored.

Yeah a tad off topic but brewing this weekend and suddenly thought yesterday that I've run out of protafloc so ordered on Prime and got them today, happy days.

Just ordered one (non Wifi). Bargain @ £20.99 including free delivery.
I already have one of these set up in my beer fridge, and now that I have a second fridge, I need a second Inkbird.

Mines just arrived. Hooray for Prime next day delivery 20201115_131910.jpg

For those who keep missing these deals (me included) the non-wifi version is currently on eBay for £25.49 with free delivery - cheaper than Amazon presently

Latest posts

Back