cheap job lot hops UK?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divrack

Regular.
Reaction score
hi thinking of getting some bulk hops in. American centennial or Amarillo I think. can vacuum seal and deliver for cost if anyone is interested in taking some of my hands. probably about 25 per kg delivered

ok I'll order some centennial. best bet is slightly under a kilo for postage I think. I'll update when it arrives.

Thought about it myself with Citra.
Got a link to where the big breweries sell on excess hops in 5kg bundles
usually about £25 a KG

Best let us know on prices first.
Leaf or pellet?
From where and when was the harvest
it's all pellets 2017 American harvest. I think I'll get centennial and Amarillo and stick it on eBay for a profit but anyone here is welcome to go in for cost. someone else here is going for a citra load I think.
https://brookhousehops.com/product-...s-of-america/pellet-united-states-of-america/
they have other stuff. cheapest I've seen for fresh. I can send up to a kilo postage for about a fiver I think.
will be ordering it tomorrow.

ok can anyone definitely in pm me soon as with desired quantity and hop type.
Adrian and mmbeer if you both take a key that's the centennial gone unless anyone wants a half.
Stevej and jakey will be all I need for Amarillo also. it'll be 20 for cent and 25 for Amarillo posted. let me know if you need it split up, although I'm not going to divvy it up into hundreds of bags! I have a vac sealer but it's not industrial.
again it's all pellets, all Yakima valley, all 2017.
cheers!

Latest posts

Back