Chilli Wine Rejuvenation

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has me chuckling out loud!

I may give this a go, Mordekai - If chilli can be coupled together with chocolate for a pleasing result, then I'm damned sure that chilli & wine can be mixed together for equal pleasure!

Thanks for the reports ! :smile:

I will give this one a go when i can find some time.. My strawberry mead with chillies was great it was quite hot but the strawberry and Honey cooled it a bit.. And it was strange because the males that tried thought it was tot hot an the female tasters found it perfect and are asking me when i am planning tot make this mead again

I will give this one a go when i can find some time.. My strawberry mead with chillies was great it was quite hot but the strawberry and Honey cooled it a bit.. And it was strange because the males that tried thought it was tot hot an the female tasters found it perfect and are asking me when i am planning tot make this mead again

It has surprised me how nice a drink it is.
I'm going to have to behave, or there'll be none left for my test subjects, sorry... "guests" this weekend. I'm going to start another DJ this weekend so I've got some for mulling over Christmas.

Back