Chocolate stout

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilb

Reaction score
After brewing a St. Peter's cream stout, I am really pleased with how it has turned out and loving each bottle 😁
However, I now have a slight dilemma which I could use some help and advice on. I'd like to brew a chocolate stout kit next and can't decide on whether to go for the Wilko Chocmeister kit or Mangrove Jack's roasted stout, or any other kit anybody can recommend.
I recently brewed an MJ's American pale ale and I'm extremely impressed with it but I've not brewed any of the Wilko's kits yet.
Any advice help or suggestions welcome athumb..

After brewing a St. Peter's cream stout, I am really pleased with how it has turned out and loving each bottle 😁
However, I now have a slight dilemma which I could use some help and advice on. I'd like to brew a chocolate stout kit next and can't decide on whether to go for the Wilko Chocmeister kit or Mangrove Jack's roasted stout, or any other kit anybody can recommend.
I recently brewed an MJ's American pale ale and I'm extremely impressed with it but I've not brewed any of the Wilko's kits yet.
Any advice help or suggestions welcome athumb..
Hi, Saw your thread and wondered which way you went in the end? Was it successful and what will you be changing for this year?

Hi, Saw your thread and wondered which way you went in the end? Was it successful and what will you be changing for this year?

I went for the Wilko Chocmeister Stout and added 50g of chocolate malt for extra chocolatey-ness 😁
I've just done my second batch and it's lovely 😁👍🏻🍺🍺

Back