Chopps Scales Up... Four Priests Brewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched episode 4 on YouTube earlier. Will the Big Lock take your beer?
Well wouldn't that be great. I'd even do free delivery :)
They're certainly on my list, also the football club is the same distance the other direction too, and another pub, the Newton is a few hundred yards away. Not ready to start any sales and marketing though. Tried that too early with a few publicans and there's been disappointment from them that we're not ready yet. It's a good sign though!

Hi Andrew looking at the location you could have a great tap room there athumb..
Got to make some beer first :) But you're right. Already discussed with the landlord and he's OK with it. Just the licensing committee we'd have to deal with. But with 3 other establishments as neighbours running as full time pubs I think we might be OK with a little weekend tap.

Double check whether you need buildings insurance. We didn't when we rented but do now we own our commercial premises. Obviously insure your stock and equipment.

Yes great watch good look from me in over 65's subscribers ! You could well need electrical testing certification for insurance. I live a bit to far away for quality control purposes

I'm the same name on there as here, but I'm afraid YouTube gave you some duff demographic data! I'm younger than 40 ;)
Truthfully there were some in all age categories, but the tallest bar in the chart was 45-54 by a long way, and 0% women! Just looked earlier and we now have a small majority of 35-44 and 1.8% women overall. Out of 2000+ video views. They can only track logged in users too, so it's a bit off the mark anyway. Thanks for watching!

Back