Chopps Scales Up... Four Priests Brewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, I'm enjoying seeing the thoughts, plans, musings. Doing a couple of odd jobs as time permits. It's what I would be like if it was me doing it. When you were pouring water to work out where to put the drainage I could imagine doing that whilst telling my wife "there's a method in my madness, honest" 😂

It's quite nice to see it from the start, most brewery tours/videos are for something firmly established. There's no real sense of how they got there and the whole setup is a bit impenetrable, even if you kind of get it. Here, we're seeing everything down to installing some hot water!

Reading back through this shows just how far you have come! I think just watching a 10-20 minute video once a week you forget all of the effort that has gone into getting you to where you are!

Reading back through this shows just how far you have come! I think just watching a 10-20 minute video once a week you forget all of the effort that has gone into getting you to where you are!
when you take into account the learning on the job situation as well it's a massive effort, clapaclapa

Back