Christmas beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Barber

Reaction score
And here's another I'm wolfing down, my annual Christmas beer made with real Christmas puddings, fruit, spices and other interesting stuff.
This one came out at 16.2% and is so moreish. However I've found that just one 750ml bottle is enough!

Attachments

• 20171208_172324.jpg
    20171208_172324.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 75
Is that a Suzuki A-100 on that cover? I bought one that didn't work that had been kept in someone's shed - for £27.15. I had to strip the carburettor and clean all the jets, replaced the gasket with one I cut out of a cornflake packet until I got a real one, and then ragged the **** out of it - it was an amazing bike because it was pre-nerfing.

The headlight on it was ********. 6v electrics and about as bright as candle in a vacuum. I loved it. Made a good few friends with that bike.

Yes that's a 72' A100K on the cover of our VJMC magazine "Tansha". We restored it from a total rusty field bike into a stunning perfect example, then raffled it off for Cancer research at our annual ride-in classic bike show. We made £7k for the charity.

Latest posts

Back