Christmas songs. (you hate)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1605896434024.jpg

You certainly are a man of your word. You are also a man of very poor musical tastes. And possibly a sociopath

All my friends are sociopaths. :tinhat:

I like Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney...1979...I was 11 then,fishing tackle for Christmas. Happy times!!

I was 12, that was a classic era for Xmas songs - Slade, Wizzard, the Wombles, Greg Lake, Jona Lewie amongst
many others.

You certainly are a man of your word. You are also a man of very poor musical tastes. And possibly a sociopath. 😁
Probably a bit sociopathic, yeah, aren't we all?

That sounds suspiciously like a complaint about Slade though. Don't push it!

I was 12, that was a classic era for Xmas songs - Slade, Wizzard, the Wombles, Greg Lake, Jona Lewie amongst
many others.
Have a heart! Just seeing that lot written down is making me come out in a cold sweat 😱

Anyway, why all these Christmas threads IN NOVEMBER!!?

Ok, chill out Scrooge - it's just a few old songs !
They are abominations that should be erased from history never to be inflicted again upon poor unsuspecting souls that have merely gone to do their weekly shop in the supermarket

(Just having a bit of fun, don't concern yourself about my blood pressure 👍😃)

The Mariah Carey one. I Hate It. Everything American is ****, and that goes a thousand fold for their Chrismas songs.

Slade, Shakey = the pinnacle.

Last Christmas I found myself in the scary state where I was looking at Chrissie Hind in her Sally Army gear and thought I'd probably climb aboard that if she asked.

She did, of course, and I saw sense and declined. Still looks too much like Tom Petty for me to take the plunge. I'm sure I'll be won over.

Latest posts

Back