Christmas Songs. (You like)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right Godsdog on Whitney going up and down the scales etc but for me it's the sheer ability ,power and clarity that I like. Same as the big songs from Elvis,the gospel stuff,I can't think of many who can match that except opera singers. Favourites are how great thou art, you gave me a mountain even bridge over troubled waters.

Cheers

Clint

You're right Godsdog on Whitney going up and down the scales etc but for me it's the sheer ability ,power and clarity that I like. Same as the big songs from Elvis,the gospel stuff,I can't think of many who can match that except opera singers. Favourites are how great thou art, you gave me a mountain even bridge over troubled waters.

Cheers

Clint
As I said earlier Clint I don't deny she can sing along with Mariah Carey and Celine Dion but their warbling does my nut in hence I can t listen to them,wtf they trying to prove anyway? Give me Dusty.Aretha. any day the week.especially Dusty she was a bit special

Looks like you cannot now use the YT page URL to embed video here but the share link now works.

To embed YouTube video you now need to copy the "Share" link bottom right under the video and paste it here.

I quite like the old Christmas songs to get I to the spirit of it all. What gets me though is they start getting played early November, but come Boxing Day they are finished.

Back