Chubby fermenter help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kdtyke

Reaction score
Hi
Looking for help and recommendations...
I've recently bought a keg king chubby (30ltrs) pressure fermenter and haven't used it yet. I am looking to bottle the beer once it's ready but unsure what is the best way to do it. Im not sure what fittings I will need to transfer to a bucket ,or if there's a way to run a pipe from the liquid disconnect to a little bottler filling wand?I also don't have a co2 cylinder yet

Any help would be appreciated
Thankyou

Hi
Looking for help and recommendations...
I've recently bought a keg king chubby (30ltrs) pressure fermenter and haven't used it yet. I am looking to bottle the beer once it's ready but unsure what is the best way to do it. Im not sure what fittings I will need to transfer to a bucket ,or if there's a way to run a pipe from the liquid disconnect to a little bottler filling wand?I also don't have a co2 cylinder yet

Any help would be appreciated
Thankyou
You are going to need a CO2 bottle, I think you will have to transfer to a bottling bucket unless you got another keg or chubby to transfer to then drink straight from that.

You are going to need a CO2 bottle, I think you will have to transfer to a bottling bucket unless you got another keg or chubby to transfer to then drink straight from that.
Thanks for your reply.ive got a bottling bucket, from the liquid out disconnect what do you think will be the best way? Sorry for all the questions I've been brewing 2 years but just in fermenting buckets, this is the next step lol.ive been watching slot of videos on YouTube etc

Thanks for your reply.ive got a bottling bucket, from the liquid out disconnect what do you think will be the best way? Sorry for all the questions I've been brewing 2 years but just in fermenting buckets, this is the next step lol.ive been watching slot of videos on YouTube etc
You could try putting an adaptor on a wand, just concerned how it would work, I have never tried it. So connect gas to gas post. Liquid out post, fit a tube to your bottling bucket raise the pressure and transfer.

Great idea, I'll have a think because it's not ready yet.thanks so much for your help

Back