Cider wife

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivanvasey

Reaction score
Hi guys ,new to brewing made an ipa which is ready to drink just finishing of clearing abv 5.5%.
My wife likes the taste as well as me and a couple of friends so will be making a bach asp.
The wife has said as Ive done a good job and now now i know what I'm doing I should tackle a cider so she has something to drink ,so I'm looking for an easy recipe from cider concentrate ie tesco,lidle, morrisons etc and will teach her to brew I have purchased another barrel and tub .hopefully she will do it once and leave me alone and i keep the kit if she gives up lol.
At the min I'm brewing a Mexican cervesa along the lines of mahoo /sanmiguel for a friend who is looking to start brewing so I made it with him to show how easy it was he supplied the ingredients. Hopefully it will turn out ok I'm not a larger/uropean beer fan .
So I would be grateful for any cider recipe from concentrate normal or flavoured .
Thanks for the advice from before really helped me big time happy brewing .

I just bought lots of cartons of apple juice and a cider yeast - I did succumb and added some malt extract though. (I chickened out in other words) I ended up making graf.

Cider is easy to make from apple juice and that can be just the cheap stuff from the supermarket. There are good threads in the cider section of the forum with basic recipes and overview of method. I have made cider from purely supermarket juice but have also pressed my own apples and done 50:50 fresh juice to bought juice. There are a few extra ingredients to be added depending on how seriously you want to take it but it's basically just juice and cider yeast.

Latest posts

Back