Cleaning set up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrate45

Reaction score
I have set up my draught beer pump fine but not the cleaning side of it. So my question is does anyone have a set up I could see for clarity,I have a wall mounted cleaning socket also have a 15litre cleaning bottle with a co2 powered pump on it,I would ideally like the wall socket idea with a couple in line so I can use different lagers or ciders.any help would be much appreciated

I have some experince in what you are asking about, in that I have to clean all the lines in the pub I brew in. What type of cleaning socket do you have? Most use sankey. Provided that all of the kegs you use have the same coupler type, then you can use any any beer withthat coupler type.

I have a grundy type (carling) at the moment but wanted to put a sankey type in line too so I can swap between,I can post pics tomorrow of the cleaning equipment I have massed so far.just have no clue how or best way to set this up

These are the items I've accumulated wall mounted flojet co2 pump,wall mounted g-type cleaning socket and a shurflo beer ace 2 barrel(g-type socket onto is knackered) have got photos but they won't load up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back