CML,

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can i just say i placed an order with them Sunday was dispatched Monday, still hadn't arrived Friday i thought that's unusual for them so, i fired an email off 5 minutes later my phone rang i can't remember who i spoke to but he said right we get you another out today first class and if the original turns up post it back or keep it at cost , about 10 minutes after it turned up so i rang back and said you haven't posted yet have you he said no i looked at tracking it should have been yesterday but for some reason it was not delivered, so all's good, my point is cml have the best customer service in the home brew industry how many other company's would ring you keep up the good work guys

I order from them regularly, I’ve also recently being quite taken by their 1 gallon all grain kits which has led to me doing a few beers I wouldn’t normally do (Plus I’m lazy and it’s nice to have everyth8ng weighed out and ready to go). I know if I order on a week end it will be shipped on Monday and with me Wednesday ready for the weekend (Unless Royal Mail screws up).

Yep same here - you really feel like you are actually dealing with real humans which is a very pleasant change. The only reason I don’t use them more is my preference for using whole hops.

From their ‘our story’ bit on their site it seems they made a conscious decision not to grow the size of their business because they want to keep it intimate and stay friends. Wise men indeed.

Back