CO2 bottle or regulator problem

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotOneBrewin

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to kegging and I have a 6kg co2 bottle and ODL regulator.
I have successfully used it to carb and serve 1 keg before.
I have gone to pressurise a keg of cleaner today and nothing happens when I turn the gas on.
Have I managed to lose the remainder of the bottle or have I done something to the regulator?
The bottle still weighs 16kg

Hi all. I'm new to kegging and I have a 6kg co2 bottle and ODL regulator.
I have successfully used it to carb and serve 1 keg before.
I have gone to pressurise a keg of cleaner today and nothing happens when I turn the gas on.
Have I managed to lose the remainder of the bottle or have I done something to the regulator?
The bottle still weighs 16kg
Easiest way to check the contents of the cylinder is remove the regulator and crack open the bottle, you’ll soon know if there’s gas inside and unless you have a leak somewhere on the line you should have plenty of gas left.

Easiest way to check the contents of the cylinder is remove the regulator and crack open the bottle, you’ll soon know if there’s gas inside and unless you have a leak somewhere on the line you should have plenty of gas left.
Thanks for the reply. It's empty. I might've leaked when I left the bottle open and connected to the empty keg

Latest posts

Back