CO2 in N.West ??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yikkerman

Reaction score
Hi - anyone know supplier of CO2 in North west ?? I have bottles so hopefully can find a place that will fill these.
Many Thanks

Hi - anyone know supplier of CO2 in North west ?? I have bottles so hopefully can find a place that will fill these.
Many Thanks

I use Chorley Gas at Adlington, but I'd be surprised if they will fill cylinders that aren't theirs. From memory I paid about £50 deposit and £15 per refill.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Haydock (WA11)

I have heard of Chorley Gas - may give them a call if I dont get sorted out closer to home. - Thanks though !!!

A guy I use in Stoke will fill any cylinder......worryingly no questions asked. Probably only worthwhile if you had a few to fill and you were passing on the M6.

do you know what he charges - ive got 4empty bottles !!

do you know what he charges - ive got 4empty bottles !!
Depends on the size and his mood I think!!! I pay a tenner for an old 2kg fire extinguisher that's been converted (had from Keg Kingdom) a few years back. Might be worth calling to confirm a price before venturing to the delights of Stoke.
Called David Smithson Fuels, Kidsgrove.

H Roberts in Liverpool should be a good bet and they will fill your own bottle.
They were just about to fill mine when they realised it was a BOC bottle so said sorry.

Cheers . Tom

There is a gas supplier just behind Costco, it's were I got mine.
Gas UK
Aamcle

You know, I forgot all about that place. I'm only just over the east lancs from them ( Haydock)
did you have your own bottle or use theirs ?? What did they charge ??

Latest posts

Back