Co2 in Nuneaton

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dieseljockey

Regular.
Reaction score
I know getting refills for Co2 can be a pain in the ass...there's always someone looking for them..
I've found this guy....who will let you have the first bottle for £35...then it's £15...for a refill swap..there's no deposit/rental fee..as I have a full bottle at the moment I'm ok but it makes you think...where the hell am I going to get a refill when the time comes

N.W.S Gases
Whitacre Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire CV11 6BY Tel: 024 7601 3380

thanks for this, its only about 30 mins away for me, and better than going all the way to nottingham. Think i will pop down there soon :)

Need to get a couple of cornys yet though

Same with me..about 30 mins up the M42...he did say he's not open on a Sat morning....bugger....but when you need a refill what the hell...I'll book a day off as holls...only once a year..

would you happen to know what size bottle that is
as that isn't that far from me either but it's no good if they won't fit on the back of a bike

Oakey22 said:
Popped there today, they are 10 litre bottles. :)

did you get a bottle?
if thats a yes could you do me a favor and measure the height of the bottle please

I would have to strap it across the seat of my bike so if it's too long it would be a no go

thanks very much for that it should fit across the seat and saddlebags no problem :party:

means instead of paying £22 for a small refill I can get one of these :thumb:

DJ :rofl: :rofl: I may be many things but I'm not an armchair rider :D

Latest posts

Back